OCI is the leading producer of melamine worldwide and one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers and methanol. When you join the OCI team, every day you get the chance to make a difference as you build your career.
You can also contribute to a sustainable living environment at OCI. For example, with our melamine we supply a raw material to manufacture durable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. Thanks to our fertilizers, people get food on the table every day. You encounter our products in your daily life without even knowing it!
The fact that we consider sustainability to be an important theme is also reflected in our operations. We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. These investments make our emissions among the lowest of our global competitors.
For our Industrial Products business we have a vacancy for a:
Customer Service Officer IP (Maastricht area)
The Customer Service Officer manages the integral order process of Industrial products (IP) by securing proper generation, handling and communication concerning all relevant documents of shipments (road, sea, and rail) in order to achieve and ensure optimal service levels, in line with OCIN requirements and supply agreements.
Your key responsibilities in this position:
- Prepares all necessary commercial, financial, product- and customs related documentation in order to enable (new) customers for potential trade, in cooperation with sales, planning and finance. Correct application of customer sales prices and conditions as being authorized by the Sales Manager and confirmed to the customer. Maintains master data in SAP for proper order processing.
- Processes sales orders/service requests by aligning the customer’s demands and the availability and allocation of products. Monitors, reports and follows up the integral order flow and payment behavior. Manages credit limitations in a pro-active way.
- Organizes transport by aligning demand and supply if needed and settling agreements with carriers (suppliers) and customers concerning the logistical completion of product delivery.
- Finalizes all necessary commercial, financial, product related and customs related documentation and organizes and conducts all needed alternative operational activities.
- Provides after care and solves issues for customers. Examines and registers issues and complaints in order to recommend corrective and preventive actions.
We are looking for motivated candidates with Vocational Education+ level in Supply Chain or Logistics ideally complemented with a couple of years’ experience in Supply Chain or Logistics environment and knowledge of the relevant business processes (OTC). you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch, as well as skills in MS Office and SAP. Communication skills in German are a pro.
We offer you a position in which you are of important value as from day 1. This position is the perfect basis for a further career within OCI. You will find yourself working in an international environment in which you learn a lot about commodity markets, our products, processes and people.
We kindly request you to send your CV by selecting the button ‘apply’. For more information about the process: please contact Nicole Peters, HC Business Partner Offices & Projects, tel +31 6 10513013 or e-mail: Nicole.email@example.com. For more information about the position, please contact Rob Welten, Manager Supply Chain IP, tel. +31 6 20120509, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to be an even better organization. That’s why we are curious about who you are! OCI is a company that values diversity & inclusion. More information about this can be found on our website: https://www.oci.nl/sustainability/diversity/
Fill in the application form by selecting the ‘Apply’ button. We also cordially invite women to apply.Apply