OCI Nitrogen is the world’s largest producer of melamine and one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers in Europe. When you join the OCI team, every day you get the chance to make a difference as you advance your career.
You can also contribute to a sustainable living environment at OCI. With our melamine we provide sustainable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. Thanks to our fertilizer, people get food on the table every day. You come into contact with our products every day in everyday life without knowing it!
The fact that we consider sustainability an important theme is also reflected in our emissions. We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. These investments make our emissions among the lowest of our global competitors.
What will you do as a Mechanical Engineer?
Providing expert advice in the area of expertise of Mechanical engineering within the manufex work processes (Maintenance, IER, OP, IP, Turnarounds and project) aimed at achieving maximum reliability and integrity of the installations at optimal costs
You recognize yourself in this:
- You have at least a completed HBO course in Mechanical Engineering. Several years of experience as a mechanical engineer at a company in the chemical process industry is an advantage.
- You feel responsible for the work you do and dare to take responsibility
- Safety is of paramount importance to you
- You are flexible
- You are creative in solving problems
- You can handle stressful situations well
- You can communicate well and work together, in short you are a real team player
This is what you are looking for in a job
- A good salary. You will receive a 13th month, a monthly salary holiday allowance (>8%) and a profit distribution.
- A social employer. We have a group pension scheme and health insurance with a group discount.
- With our wide range of training options you can always develop further.
- Pleasant, open, informal working atmosphere. Working in a fun & close-knit team.
- Enough vacation days.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist: Simone Jacobs, email@example.com, : +31 (0)651280255.
If you have no questions, apply immediately!
Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to be an even better organization. That’s why we’re curious about who you are! OCI is a company that values diversity & inclusion.
Complete the application form by selecting the ‘Apply’ button.