OCI is the largest producer of melamine worldwide and one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers and methanol. When you join the OCI team, every day you get the chance to make a difference as you build your career.
You can also contribute to a sustainable living environment at OCI. For example with our melamine we provide sustainable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. Thanks to our fertilizer, people get food on the table every day. You deal with our products every day in everyday life without even knowing it!
The fact that we consider sustainability to be an important theme is also reflected in our emissions. We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. These investments make our emissions among the lowest of our global competitors.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven person who takes action and likes to work in a challenging environment with a lot of developments in the coming years.
The IT Infrastructure Specialist can design, develop and manage the OCI technical IT infrastructure in line with OCI Group and other Operating Companies and coordinate relevant services in order to enable the business to fully deploy the common OCI IT functionality. He/She provides second and third level technical support to internal customers as well as external clients, acting as a point of escalation for our suppliers. You should be competent in IT infrastructure generally including modern workspace and will be expected to undertake project work and support in other areas as business needs dictate.
- Technical participation/coordination within projects and towards IT infrastructure partners.
- Proactive monitoring and performance improvement of current IT infrastructure (specific datacenter and modern workspace).
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support within the related working field.
- Liaise with IT infrastructure partners to coordinate new implementations, changes and maintenance of existing OCI IT infrastructure.
- Maintain and enhance current Microsoft 365 technologies, as well as developing and driving adoption for new and emerging features and products within an office 365 managed subscription.
- Maintain and enhance the core and branch IT infrastructures, including the company’s desktop “Standard Build” with ECCM/Microsoft Endpoint.
- Management of Microsoft Intune/Autopilot. Also Active Directory experience is required.
- Deploying/managing/configuring Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS) suite with conditional access.
About the ideal candidate
To succeed in this role, you’ll need wide-ranging knowledge and experience across IT Infrastructure, ideally within a professional IT services organization. You would have excellent working knowledge of implementing and maintaining Microsoft Server, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 Technologies in a hybrid configuration (combination of on-premises and Microsoft Azure datacenters). You also have proven experience in Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Azure Active Directory, Windows Defender for Endpoint, and Office 365 Productivity and Collaboration Tools (Teams, Power Platform and emerging technologies).
Required skills & competences
- A completed HBO education in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
- A driven person who takes action and likes to work with a flexible and pro-active mindset.
- Experience working in an ITIL aligned environment, with ISO 27001 focus.
- Exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- Good analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent clear and concise communication and interpersonal skills, orally, electronically and written in Dutch and English, with the ability to use tact and persuasive skills.
- High level of responsibility.
This is what you are looking for in a job
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions. In addition to a good salary, you will also receive a 13th month, a monthly holiday salary (>8%), a profit distribution and a bonus/target scheme.
- A social employer. We have a group pension scheme and health insurance with a group discount.
- Pleasant, open, informal working atmosphere. Working in a fun & close-knit team.
- More than usual vacation days.
- Room for new initiatives, ideas and personal development.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Marco Marell, email@example.com , +31 (0) 637000267 or Henny de Ruijter, firstname.lastname@example.org , +31 (0) 622429347
If you have no questions, apply immediately! You can respond until December 8.
Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to be an even better organization. That’s why we are curious about who you are! OCI is a company that values diversity & inclusion. More information about this can be found on our website: https://www.oci.nl/sustainability/diversity/
Fill in the application form by selecting the ‘Apply’ button. We also cordially invite women to apply.