OCI is the largest producer of melamine worldwide and one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers and methanol. When you join the OCI team, every day you get the chance to make a difference as you build your career.
You can also contribute to a sustainable living environment at OCI. For example with our melamine we provide sustainable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. Thanks to our fertilizer, people get food on the table every day. You deal with our products every day in everyday life without even knowing it!
The fact that we consider sustainability to be an important theme is also reflected in our emissions. We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. These investments make our emissions among the lowest of our global competitors.
- As a rotating lead you are responsible for the reliability of rotating equipment with direct report to engineering manager. You will lead and supervise a team of rotating engineers responsible for the maintenance, repair, and optimization of rotating equipment, including pumps, compressors, turbines, and other machinery.
- You will develop and implement strategies and predict the expected expenses to minimize downtime, enhance rotating equipment lifespan, and optimize operational efficiency.
- You will conduct regular inspections and condition monitoring of rotating equipment to identify potential issues and proactively address them.
- You will analyze equipment performance data, identify trends, and recommend improvements to enhance equipment reliability.
- You are also responsible for reviewing revision proposals and quotation proposals from OEM’ers.
- You will provide technical input to Projects & Turn Arounds in the scoping, design assessment, outsourcing, and selection of rotating equipment.
- You ensure proper guidance and control during the preparation and implementation of revisions and projects.
- You know what good looks like and what is needed to reach the next level
- You are a hands-on leader who is able and keen to work across the spectrum: from setting direction to going into the specifics if required
- You drive improvement of Rotating
- You have a bachelor/master in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- You have 10+ years in process plant equipment of which 5+ years rotating related
- Next to that you speak and write proper English and Dutch.
- We offer a challenging job with lots of opportunities for personal input and growth in an international and dynamic environment. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards
Interested in this position? We kindly request you to send your CV via the button “Apply” (see below). For more information please contact Simone Jacobs, firstname.lastname@example.org +31 (0) 6 51 28 02 55.
Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to be an even better organization. That’s why we are curious about who you are! OCI is a company that values diversity & inclusion. More information about this can be found on our website: https://www.oci.nl/sustainability/diversity/
Fill in the application form by selecting the ‘Apply’ button.