OCI is the largest producer of melamine worldwide and one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers and methanol. When you join the OCI team, every day you get the chance to make a difference as you build your career.
You can also contribute to a sustainable living environment at OCI. For example with our melamine we provide sustainable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. Thanks to our fertilizer, people get food on the table every day. You deal with our products every day in everyday life without even knowing it!
The fact that we consider sustainability to be an important theme is also reflected in our emissions. We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. These investments make our emissions among the lowest of our global competitors.
The rotating lead is responsible for providing expert advice and realizing 2nd line trouble shooting in the (sub) expertise area “rotating equipment” within Manufex work processes (Maintenance, IER, IP, Turnarounds and Projects and acting as a knowledge carrier within this assigned area of expertise and functionally supporting the also other Engineers operating within this field. Also responsible for resource management. (Coaching, performance review, skill development, priority setting).
- You know what good looks like and what is needed to reach the next level
- You are a hands-on leader who is able and keen to work across the spectrum: from setting direction to going into the specifics if required
- You drive improvement of Rotating
- You have a bachelor/master in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- You have 10+ years in process plant equipment of which 5+ years rotating related
- Next to that you speak and write proper English and Dutch.
- We offer a challenging job with lots of opportunities for personal input and growth in an international and dynamic environment. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards
Interested in this position? We kindly request you to send your CV via the button “Apply” (see below). For more information please contact Simone Jacobs, firstname.lastname@example.org +31 (0) 6 51 28 02 55.
Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to be an even better organization. That’s why we are curious about who you are! OCI is a company that values diversity & inclusion. More information about this can be found on our website: https://www.oci.nl/sustainability/diversity/
Fill in the application form by selecting the ‘Apply’ button. We also cordially invite women to apply.Apply