OCI is the largest producer of melamine worldwide and one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers and methanol. When you join the OCI team, every day you get the chance to make a difference as you build your career.
You can also contribute to a sustainable living environment at OCI. For example with our melamine we provide sustainable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. Thanks to our fertilizer, people get food on the table every day. You deal with our products every day in everyday life without even knowing it!
The fact that we consider sustainability to be an important theme is also reflected in our emissions. We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. These investments make our emissions among the lowest of our global competitors.
PQ Assurance & Product Development Specialist
As PQ Assurance & Product Development specialist you’re responsible for the QA/QC process. You develop/update the PQ assurance plan and analyse quality gaps and potential threats. You act as point of contact to Marketing, Sales and Supply Management/ Purchasing.Provides direct quality support to ensure compliance with regulations that govern process and product quality, and to ensure traceability of products.
- You have a bachelor/master in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or an Analytical Background.
- You have >5 years with proven experience in (petro)chemical/food/pharma industry.
- You have a background in process engineering and/or QA/QC aspects (product development, new products).
- You have Knowledge in reviewing technical/scientific data, familiar with analytical and testing methods.
- You have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment (Intertek, Marketing & Sales, External research)
- You speak and write proper English and Dutch.
- We offer a challenging job with lots of opportunities for personal input and growth in an international and dynamic environment. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards
Interested in this position? We kindly request you to send your CV via the button “Apply” (see below). For more information please contact Simone Jacobs, firstname.lastname@example.org +31 (0) 6 51 28 02 55.
Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to be an even better organization. That’s why we are curious about who you are! OCI is a company that values diversity & inclusion. More information about this can be found on our website: https://www.oci.nl/sustainability/diversity/
Fill in the application form by selecting the ‘Apply’ button. We also cordially invite women to apply.Apply