International Account Manager Melamine
OCI is the leading producer of melamine worldwide and one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers and methanol. When you join the OCI team, every day you get the chance to make a difference as you build your career.
You can also contribute to a sustainable living environment at OCI. For example, with our melamine we supply a raw material to manufacture durable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. Thanks to our fertilizers, people get food on the table every day. You encounter our products in your daily life without even knowing it!
The fact that we consider sustainability to be an important theme is also reflected in our operations. We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. These investments make our emissions among the lowest of our global competitors.
For our Melamine business we have a vacancy for a:
International Account Manager Melamine (Maastricht area)
The International Account Manager reports to the Sales Manager Melamine Europe.
Your key responsibilities in this position:
- Develop, maintain and expand sales and long term strategic partnerships in order to secure sales and maximize profit on short and long term, in line with the Marketing & Sales plan, in Europe.
- Contribute to the yearly Marketing & Sales plan and the quarterly sales plan in order to achieve a balanced product portfolio for the assigned countries.
- Realizes optimal sales results by creating/following up business opportunities and facilitating long term contracts.
- Steers Customer Service Officers in achieving a reliable and evenly distributed demand of product in the area.
- Ensures and maintains effective customer relations by performing account management, coordinating after care/complaint issues and safeguarding adequate financial processes and credit risk limits.
- Signals and collects relevant information on market developments and legislation via various channels in order to detect opportunities and threats for the melamine business and anticipate adequately on them.
We are looking for motivated candidates with at least Bsc level in Marketing, International Business Administration, Business Economics, International Business, Chemical Technology or Engineering. You have experience in sales (B to B) and have knowledge of relevant business processes, business steering models and supply chain processes. Knowledge of chemical- or commodity markets (especially melamine) is of added value. Furthermore, you have excellent communication skills which means fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written), German and/or Spanish is a pre. Experience with relation management, negotiating skills, advisory skills, analytical skills and cultural awareness is important. As an Account Manager you are result-, customer- and long-term relation oriented, which is reflected in your negotiation style and skills. You are willing to travel on a regular basis.
We offer you a position in which you are of important value as from day 1. This position is the perfect basis for a further career within OCI. You will find yourself working in an international environment in which you learn a lot about commodity markets, our products, processes and people.
We kindly request you to send your CV by selecting the button ‘apply’. For more information about the process: please contact Nicole Peters, HC Business Partner Offices & Projects, tel.: +31 6 1051 3013 or e-mail: Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the position, please contact Marleen Hardy-de Crom, Sales Manager Melamine Europe, e-mail: email@example.com.
Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to be an even better organization. That’s why we are curious about who you are! OCI is a company that values diversity & inclusion. More information about this can be found on our website: https://www.oci.nl/sustainability/diversity/
Fill in the application form by selecting the ‘Apply’ button. We also cordially invite women to apply.Apply