OCI is the leading producer of melamine worldwide and one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers and methanol. When joining the OCI team, every day you will get the chance to make a difference as you build your career.
You can also contribute to a sustainable living environment at OCI. For example, with our melamine we supply a raw material to manufacture durable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. Thanks to our fertilizers, people get food on the table every day. You encounter our products in your daily life without even knowing it!
The fact that we consider sustainability to be an important theme is also reflected in our operations. We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. These investments make our emissions among the lowest compared to our global competitors.
For our Finance Department we have a vacancy for a:
Assistant Controller (Maastricht area)
The Assistant Controller reports to the Senior Business Controller.
As Assistant Controller you assist in ensuring that budgeting, forecasting and reporting cycles are performed in time and you monitor the bridges between forecasting versions.
- Generate reports to meet information needs from both Management as well as cooperation with the corporate OCI planning and reporting team and agreeing on timelines and deliverables.
- Participate in the controller’s team. Signaling, challenging and advising the team with regard to financial consequences (risks/opportunities) of decisions.
- Ensure a company broad budgeting, forecasting and reporting by coordinating and steering the process needed to consolidate the forecasts of individual business units.
- Challenge the business and operations controllers and other internal stakeholders on the content and timeliness of delivered data.
- Cooperate closely with the Financial Operations team with regard to Cash Flow Forecasting by preparing data to ensure a proper cash Flow forecast and by challenging output.
- Control the SG&A overhead costs in close cooperation with budget holders.
- Participate in projects within and outside OCI.
Who are we looking for?
You have at least Bsc level in (business) economics and minimal 3 years of experience in a finance position. Preferably you gained experience within a manufacturing organization.
We are looking for a finance professional who understands both business operations and financial analysis. You should be results-driven yet capable of providing a balanced perspective when necessary. Your strong analytical skills make you a valuable asset to our company.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to handle deadlines effectively, have advanced proficiency in SAP (BW), Power BI, Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create advanced spreadsheets, analyze data effectively and preferably has a background in accounting or financial management (financial principles, budgeting and financial reporting).
An excellent opportunity to prove and develop yourself in an international, complex, dynamic and challenging environment. You will be working in a small team of professionals in a fast-growing international company. Ongoing attention to your personal development and growth, tailored to your ambitions and abilities. Very good benefits and a great atmosphere.
Interested in this position? We kindly request you to send your CV via the button “Apply” (see below). For more information about the job, please contact Paul Willemsen, Senior Business Controller +31 6 48763313 email@example.com.
For more information about the procedure, please contact Nicole Peters, Human Capital Business Partner +31 6 10513013 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to be an even better organization. That’s why we are curious about who you are! OCI is a company that values diversity & inclusion. More information about this can be found on our website: https://www.oci.nl/sustainability/diversity/
Fill in the application form by selecting the ‘Apply’ button. We also cordially invite women to apply.
Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated.Apply